[R] [R-pkgs] cryptowatchR new version 0.2.0 on CRAN

Lorenz Brachtendorf |orenz@br@chtendor| @end|ng |rom gmx@de
Fri Jun 11 19:34:04 CEST 2021

Dear all,

this is to announce that a new version of cryptowatchR is now available on
CRAN. It may be useful for everyone who is interested in working with data
on cryptocurrencies and crypto exchanges.

This package is a wrapper of the cryptowatch API (for a detailed
documentation see https://docs.cryptowat.ch/rest-api) and allows an easy and
free access to prices and other market data (volume, trades, order books,
bid and ask prices, live quotes, and more) of cryptocurrencies and crypto
exchanges. For example, you can easily retrieve historical prices for a
large number of cryptocurrencies without setting up an account.

The new version includes the option to use your own personal API key. This
may be relevant for heavy users of the API. Moreover, several new functions
allow access to all available data that can be retrieved from Cryptowatch.

CRAN: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/cryptowatchR/index.html

GitHub: https://github.com/lorenzbr/cryptowatchR

I hope you find this package useful. Please let me know if you have any
suggestions or if you have come across any issues.

Best regards,

Lorenz Brachtendorf

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]