[R] Warning messages while parallel computing

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 4 20:27:58 CET 2021

Test with:

clusterCall(cl, function() { suppressWarnings(source("xx.R")) })

If the warnings disappear, then the warnings are produced on the
workers from source():ing the file.

/Henrik