[R] Colorizing contribution of variables

Mahmood Naderan-Tahan m@hmood@n@der@n @end|ng |rom ugent@be
Sun Mar 21 18:31:31 CET 2021

Hi

I use the following function to plot the variables with their contributions.

fviz_famd_var(res.famd, "quanti.var", col.var = "contrib",
              gradient.cols = c("#00AFBB", "#E7B800", "#FC4E07"),
              repel = TRUE)

The result can be seen at https://i.stack.imgur.com/Kbq1j.png

When I use "quanti.var$contrib" I see multiple dimensions and the question is which dimension is used for colorizing the contributions? For example, is the blue color of V2 related to low contribution on Dim1 or Dim2?

Regards,
Mahmood

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]