[R] TRCUKING 4

Tue Nov 9 13:13:24 CET 2021

Hello,

We can't really answer your question, we don't have access to the file.
But here are some questions/tips.

1. R is case sensitive, is it TRUCKING.RDtata or TRUCKING.Rdtata?
2. In a clean R session, is there any warning or error message after
running load("TRUCKING.Rdata")?
3. If not, what is the output of ls()? This will give you the objects in
the global environment and RData files may store many objects. Exactly
what was loaded?
4. I don't understand what do you mean by "trucking 4". Is it the name
of a data set you expect to be in that file? If the file with "4
carriers" was loaded, try running str(tablename) to see its structure.
(tablename is to be replaced by the table's actual name).

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas