[R] (no subject)

Arnaud FELD @rn@ud@|e|dm@nn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 9 23:03:40 CET 2021

Thanks for your answer. That is helpful even if that is disappointing
for me ;) I can see now that, as R (base and recommended packages) has
had contributions from a lot of people, it's not like a package, you
just can't have a punctual "okay do what you want". I'll have to stick
with a slow window call, I guess.

I was right to ask anyway, and thanks for your advices.