[R] here Package

Jeff Reichman re|chm@nj @end|ng |rom @bcg|ob@|@net
Sun Oct 17 22:23:06 CEST 2021

R-help

I have a R project that contains an R Notebook and I am trying to use the
"here" function  to access a file.  Before using R projects file I would set
the working dir in a R setup chunk and run the following command (for
example)

creditsub <- read.csv(unz(Data.zip", "creditcardsub.csv"))

This works just fine but I'm trying to see if I can use the here function
now but no luck. I sort of assumed it would be something like

creditsub <- read.csv(unz(here::here(Data.zip", "creditcardsub.csv"))) -
nope. I've also tried placing it in other locations  still no luck so I'm
wondering if I can even use it in this application

Jeff

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]