[R] here Package

Andrew Simmons @kw@|mmo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Oct 17 22:35:25 CEST 2021

You've just got the brackets in the wrong spot:

creditsub <- read.csv(unz(here::here("Data.zip"), "creditcardsub.csv"))

instead of

creditsub <- read.csv(unz(here::here("Data.zip", "creditcardsub.csv")))

Also, you probably want to save that connection and close it manually.

creditsub <- read.csv(con <- unz(here::here("Data.zip"),
"creditcardsub.csv")) ; close(con)

I hope this helps!