[R] creating a new variable and merging it on the dataframe

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Mon Oct 18 13:34:48 CEST 2021

Hi

I cannot say anything about mutate but

read.csv results in data frame

you can use then

wbpractice$gap <- with(wbpractice, total.food.exp-total.nfood.exp)

Cheers
Petr

BTW, do not use HTML formating your email is a mess.

Running