[R] Probably off topic but I hope amusing

Fri Oct 29 17:36:14 CEST 2021

There was a little discussion today (yet again) about floating point
arithmetic. Perhaps related to this, I subscribe to the online NYTimes,
which flashes U.S. stock index prices at the top of its home page. Today,
instead of the Nasdaq price being flashed, there was this:

undefined-NaN%

I wonder if this means that R is being used as a backend for this or
whether this way of displaying what I think is 0/0 in FP is common.

Anyway, what do you think most readers reaction to this was?!

Best to all,
Bert

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]