[R] Probably off topic but I hope amusing

Avi Gross @v|gro@@ @end|ng |rom ver|zon@net
Fri Oct 29 19:55:52 CEST 2021

Bert,

R is used all over the place, sometimes not visibly.

A search shows the NY times using it in 2011, 2009, ...:

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/07/technology/business-computing/07program.h
tml

https://blog.revolutionanalytics.com/2011/03/how-the-new-york-times-uses-r-f
or-data-visualization.html

There also seem to be several packages for interfacing with the NY Times,
albeit that does not mean much about their usage.

However, the error message using the phrase "NaN" is not a guarantee as
there are other languages that use the concept, albeit may not capitalize it
the same way. But in an error message, any programmer can be setting up the
text. According to this reference, Rust and ECMAScript also call it a NaN:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NaN

I am a tad confused it lists a form of "NaN%" without specifying if any
language specifically uses it and your example ended with a percent sign.