[R] ggplot2

Richard Vickery r|ch@rd@v|ckery @end|ng |rom te|u@@net
Tue Apr 5 01:58:31 CEST 2022

I use Fedora Linux. After completing

install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies=TRUE)

I get these warnings, and the package did not install:

Warning messages:
1: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘curl’ had non-zero exit status
2: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘openssl’ had non-zero exit status
3: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘jpeg’ had non-zero exit status
4: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘RcppEigen’ had non-zero exit status
5: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘units’ had non-zero exit status
6: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘diffobj’ had non-zero exit status
7: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘httr’ had non-zero exit status
8: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘latticeExtra’ had non-zero exit status
9: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘s2’ had non-zero exit status
10: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘interp’ had non-zero exit status
11: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘rgeos’ had non-zero exit status
12: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘textshaping’ had non-zero exit status
13: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘covr’ had non-zero exit status
14: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘pillar’ had non-zero exit status
15: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘ragg’ had non-zero exit status
16: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘sf’ had non-zero exit status
17: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘tibble’ had non-zero exit status
18: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘rematch2’ had non-zero exit status
19: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘dplyr’ had non-zero exit status
20: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘ggplot2’ had non-zero exit status
21: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘viridis’ had non-zero exit status
22: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘waldo’ had non-zero exit status
23: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘Hmisc’ had non-zero exit status
24: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘testthat’ had non-zero exit status
25: In install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies = TRUE) :
  installation of package ‘vdiffr’ had non-zero exit status
> .packages("ggplot2", dependencies=TRUE)