[R] ggplot2

Tue Apr 5 11:54:59 CEST 2022

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 18:58:31 -0500
Richard Vickery <richard.vickery using telus.net> wrote:

> I use Fedora Linux.

You might get better help for Fedora-related problems in R-SIG-Fedora:

> After completing
>
> install.packages("ggplot2", dependencies=TRUE)
>
> I get these warnings, and the package did not install:

Unfortunately, you omitted the important part: the error messages
explaining the reason why installation of package x had non-zero exit
status. I'll try to guess: you probably need a compiler and all
respective -devel packages (at least R-core-devel) containing header
files installed.

It should also be possible to install ggplot2 as an RPM package
without having to install a compiler, according to
<https://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/fedora/>.

--
Best regards,
Ivan