[R] Unable to install package "checkpoint" on R3.6.3

Mrinmay Kalita mr|nm@yk@||t@2 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 22 17:16:08 CEST 2022

Hello,

I needed help to install checkpoint package. I tried stackoverflow to no
help. I did conda update -all and conda clean -all as well.

As per the screenshot attachments, some packages did not get installed
while doing "install.packages("checkpoint")" on R console. I retried using
different mirrors for download to no good.

So, I am not able to install Shiny to run my web app as
install.packages("shiny") also says eventually that package checkpoint is
missing.

I have downloaded the package as a zip also from
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/checkpoint/index.html. I unzipped
the folder but which file from inside should i run to install checkpoint to
my RStudio in my Windows PC.

i am a novice to R programming; so please help.

Regards