[R] Unable to install package "checkpoint" on R3.6.3

IAGO GINÉ VÁZQUEZ |@go@g|ne @end|ng |rom @jd@e@
Tue Aug 23 10:20:22 CEST 2022

Hi,

Once downloaded the package as a zip, to install checkpoint with your RStudio you don't need to unzip the compressed package. From RStudio, click on Install (in pane Files, Plots, Packages, and Help - Packages tab),select Install from: Package Archive File, choose the downloaded zip file and click Install.

As a side note, it is strange that "install.packages("shiny") also says eventually that package checkpoint is missing" since shiny does neither depends (on) nor imports checkpoint.

Regards

________________________________
De: R-help <r-help-bounces using r-project.org> de part de Mrinmay Kalita <mrinmaykalita2 using gmail.com>
Enviat el: dilluns, 22 d�agost de 2022 17:16
Per a: r-help using r-project.org <r-help using r-project.org>
Tema: [R] Unable to install package "checkpoint" on R3.6.3

Hello,

I needed help to install checkpoint package. I tried stackoverflow to no
help. I did conda update -all and conda clean -all as well.

As per the screenshot attachments, some packages did not get installed
while doing "install.packages("checkpoint")" on R console. I retried using
different mirrors for download to no good.

So, I am not able to install Shiny to run my web app as
install.packages("shiny") also says eventually that package checkpoint is
missing.

I have downloaded the package as a zip also from
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/checkpoint/index.html. I unzipped
the folder but which file from inside should i run to install checkpoint to
my RStudio in my Windows PC.

i am a novice to R programming; so please help.

Regards