[R] Unable to install package "checkpoint" on R3.6.3

Tue Aug 23 10:33:43 CEST 2022

On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 20:46:08 +0530
Mrinmay Kalita <mrinmaykalita2 using gmail.com> wrote:

> As per the screenshot attachments, some packages did not get installed
> while doing "install.packages("checkpoint")" on R console. I retried
> using different mirrors for download to no good.

Attachments didn't make it through: the mailing list filters them (it's
mentioned in the posting guide). Please copy and paste the text
containing the error messages. You're already sending plain text
e-mail, which is the right thing to do with this mailing list, so
you're halfway there.

> I did conda update -all and conda clean -all as well.

This could be an Anaconda-related problem. See
<https://docs.conda.io/en/latest/help-support.html> for Anaconda
support.

--
Best regards,