[R] Fixing the size of R's Graphic Device

Thu Aug 25 20:30:02 CEST 2022

See ?Startup for various ways of automatically executing custom code
at R start up.

See ?setHook and ?.onLoad for how to run custom code when packages
(like grDevices) are loaded.

(But Jeff may be able to help you avoid even this if you respond to
his queries).

Cheers,
Bert