[R] Fixing the size of R's Graphic Device

Christofer Bogaso bog@@o@chr|@to|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 25 20:30:26 CEST 2022

Hi,

I am using a large screen monitor, the default size comes with fairly
small maybe smaller than a quarter.

Is there any to get exact measure of the default size?

I am using R in WIndows 11 OS