[R] Fixing the size of R's Graphic Device

Christofer Bogaso bog@@o@chr|@to|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 25 22:56:03 CEST 2022

I really dont know what could be the right value. So I am trying to
get the right value based on trial and error.

All I want is that the graphic windows' height should occupy the
height of my screen and width should be ~70% of width of my scream

I am using Mac desktop (21.5 inch 2017 model) but running Windows.