[R] increasing the width of dialog box generated by select.list()

Fri Dec 9 20:36:21 CET 2022

You should use the graphics = TRUE option to make this reproducible. Also,
please post in plain text in future, though it made little difference here.
HTML can get messed up or stripped on this plain text list.

What is your OS and version? Windows and Mac are entirely different. How
are your running R? -- in an IDE like RStudio or Emacs? --  as a script?
-- in RGui?  Versions of all of these that apply?

On my Mac Ventura in RStudio 2022.07.2 Build 576 using the latest Xquartz,
it seems fine: the title doesn't fit in the box title and is truncated, but
it appears beneath it in full in the box, and I can resize the box if I
wish to.

-- Bert