[R] [External Email] Re: increasing the width of dialog box generated by select.list()

Christopher Ryan cry@n @end|ng |rom b|ngh@mton@edu
Fri Dec 9 20:52:49 CET 2022

Hmm, interesting. My default is to always post in plain text. Methinks
the web interface to our university's gmail might be up to no good;
wouldn't be the first time.  Will have to look into that. Hope this is
better.

At any rate: Windows 10. I use both Rgui and emacs ESS. in both of
those scenarios I'd like the box to open up wide enough be default to
display the entire title; I could put in a couple line breaks if
needed.

Currently, in Rgui or Emacs/ESS, with graphics = TRUE or with my
original code, I cannot resize the ensuing dialog box.

Thanks.

--Chris Ryan