[R] How to perform statistical test with multiple variables

Neha gupta neh@@bo|ogn@90 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 28 22:56:23 CET 2022

Hello everyone,

I have 'mean absolute error' values from different folds of CV of 6 ML
models..
a= c(0.3, 0.5, ..... 0.4)
b= c(0.4, 0.6,...... 0.2)
..
f= c(0.1, 0.4, .....0.5)
Now algorithm 'a' performed better than all the others (in terms of mean
absolute error scores) and then I used wilcoxon signed rank test to compare
'a' with all other models for significance difference.

Now, I have been asked to compare all the models with all others for
significant differences at once and not compare one with the other, how can
I do it, plz guide me? At this time, I just know about the Wilcoxon signed
rank test.
Regards

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]