[R] How to perform statistical test with multiple variables

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 28 23:14:29 CET 2022

Hi neha,
Ouch! I've just been run over by homework. What you are probably being
asked to do is an "omnibus test", but I can't figure out what you are
actually testing. Maybe that phrase will help you in _your_ search for
the answer.

Jim