[R] R CMD BUILD converting data file format?

Fri Jan 28 21:23:16 CET 2022

I am not aware of R files being converted to rda... I generate an rda file and put it into the data directory myself. However, like most of the participants on this list, I do not claim particular expertise in building packages... that topic is what the R-package-devel list mentioned in the Posting Guide is for (hint).