[R] R CMD BUILD converting data file format?

Carl Witthoft c@r| @end|ng |rom w|ttho|t@com
Fri Jan 28 22:57:47 CET 2022

Never mind; I had a brain cramp and confused the value returned from
data() with the actions taken.  My data objects were properly loaded
into my environment.

Apologies to this list.

Carl

--