[R] A humble request

Muhammad Zubair Chishti mzch|@ht| @end|ng |rom eco@q@u@edu@pk
Sun Jul 3 08:00:26 CEST 2022

Dear Respected Experts and specifically Professor Richard O'Keefe,
Thank you so much for your precious time and generous help. However, the
problem is still there and I am just unable to resolve it due to the lack
of expertise in R. Still, the hope is there. I believe that this platform
can help me.

Regards
Muhammad Zubair Chishti
School of Business,