[R] A humble request

Andrew Simmons @kw@|mmo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 3 08:28:50 CEST 2022

It seems like this package was archived because package "ifultools"
was archived. I tried installing "ifultools" from source, but it has a
seriously large amount of C compilation issues. The main issue seems
to be that variable PROBLEM was never defined anywhere, and it is
unclear what its definition should be. Unfortunately, as far as I can
tell, this issue is unfixable. If you want to install "wmtsa", you'll
have to use an older version of R. Otherwise, you can use one of the
other wavelet analysis packages that Richard O'Keefe mentioned.