[R] Cumulative probability from binomial distribution

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 11 09:28:05 CEST 2022

It means that the probability of an outcome less than or equal to 0.10 is 0.6.

0 is the only possible such outcome but that is not a problem for the definition, and it is fairly common to use cumulative distribution functions for discrete outcomes defined as right-continuous step functions on the real line.

-pd