[R] Need to insert various rows of data from a data frame after particular rows from another dataframe

CALUM POLWART po|c1410 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 27 08:22:20 CEST 2022

Not very clear what you are trying to do. But I'd have thought possibly
dplyr left_join might be a solution for you.  The base R equivalent is
merge().

It might be a rbind or cbind can do it too.