[R] Need to insert various rows of data from a data frame after particular rows from another dataframe

Ranjeet Kumar Jha r@njeetjh@||tkgp @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 27 08:32:16 CEST 2022

Hi Calum,

Thanks for your reply !
Actually, I need to bring the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 yield data
corresponding to each crop in every district under a state from the "Kharif
crop yield 18-19.xls" into "dacnet" file, given in the link. These two
years of data from Kharif file should be brought into dacnet file after
2017 or whichever latest previous year yield that crop contains for each
district in a particular state. Since Kharif file has different format and
11-12 crops with large number of districts in each state, I am unable to
get the data from Kharif to dacnet into same format. So basically, kharif
file yield data for 2018-2019 needs to be brought into dacnet file in the
same format as it is in dacnet file.
I hope it is clear now.

I will really appreciate your help!

Regards and Thanks,