[R] Need to insert various rows of data from a data frame after particular rows from another dataframe

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Wed Jul 27 08:30:34 CEST 2022

Hi.

>From what you say, plain "rbind" could be used, if the columns in both sets
are the same and in the same order. After that you can reorder the resulting
data frame as you wish by "order". AFAIK for most functions row order in
data frame does not matter.

Cheers
Petr