[R] Need to insert various rows of data from a data frame after particular rows from another dataframe

Ranjeet Kumar Jha r@njeetjh@||tkgp @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 27 08:34:41 CEST 2022

Hi Petr,

I used r-bind but it's not working.
Here is the code:

arhar_18<-read.csv("D:/Ranjeet/IAMV6/input/yield/kharif_18-19_yield/Kharif_2018/arhar_18.csv")
dacnet_17<-read.csv("D:/Ranjeet/IAMV6/input/yield/dacnet_yield_update till
2019.csv")

for(cr in seq_along(dacnet_17$district)){
    match(arhar_18$district, dacnet_17$district)
}

df3=rbind(arhar_18,dacnet_17)
df3=df3[order(df3$district,df3$year),]
x<-write.csv(df3,"df3.csv")