[R] NA's in segmented

Thu Mar 10 09:03:05 CET 2022

Hi Mélina,

If you don't get an answer here, consider running maintainer(segmented)
and contacting the e-mail address shown by the command.

On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 20:44:35 +0000
Mélina Cointe <melina.cointe using outlook.fr> wrote:

> I have some trouble with the slope() function of segmented. When I
> plot the predicted value everything seems to have worked well. But
> when I use slope(), the slope for the first segment is a line with 0
> and Nas_ Also I can get a negative slope whereas on the graph it_s
> clearly a positive slope_

It would help if you show us a small sample of your data. Use dput() to
produce a plain text representation of it. Otherwise it's next to
impossible to reproduce the problems you're having.

> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

When you post in HTML, the list removes the HTML version for safety
reasons, and all we're left with is the plain text version
automatically prepared by your mailer. This plain text version can be
severely mangled and hard to understand. Please post in plain text:

Best regards,
Ivan