[R] NA's in segmented

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Thu Mar 10 10:55:04 CET 2022

Hi

1. Do not use HTML formated mail, your message is scrambled
2. With your code only you can get result all of us get error

> Mod = lm(as.numeric(data[,"meanMSD25"])~(as.numeric(data[,"Slice"])), weights=1*sqrt(as.numeric(data[,"Detec"])))
Error in data[, "meanMSD25"] :
  object of type 'closure' is not subsettable
Try to provide reproducible example.

3. with lm it is not necessary to use data[,"meanMSD25"], you should provide your data object to data option in lm call (it is silly to call your data data - fortune("dog") applies here)
4. why do you use as.numeric(data[,"meanMSD25"]), shouldn't the column be numeric itself?

So my  wild guess is that you read the data into R wrong way and instead of numeric they are character, which could be one source of your problem.

Cheers
Petr