[R] Problem downloading pcalg library/package

varin sacha v@r|n@@ch@ @end|ng |rom y@hoo@|r
Thu Mar 24 14:29:45 CET 2022

Dear Ivan,

I have changed my CRANmirror to the Switzerland (ETHZ) one using the function you sent to me chooseCRANmirror( ). It still does not work ! I still cannot install the pcalg package !

chooseCRANmirror()
> install.packages("pcalg")
Installation du package dans ‘/Users/Caro/Library/R/4.1/library’
(car ‘lib’ n'est pas spécifié)
Avis : unable to access index for repository https://stat.ethz.ch/CRAN/src/contrib:
  impossible d'ouvrir l'URL 'https://stat.ethz.ch/CRAN/src/contrib/PACKAGES'
Avis : unable to access index for repository https://stat.ethz.ch/CRAN/bin/macosx/contrib/4.1:
  impossible d'ouvrir l'URL 'https://stat.ethz.ch/CRAN/bin/macosx/contrib/4.1/PACKAGES'
Message d'avis :
le package ‘pcalg’ n'est pas disponible for this version of R

Le jeudi 24 mars 2022, 14:06:16 UTC+1, Ivan Krylov <krylov.r00t using gmail.com> a écrit :

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:54:46 +0000 (UTC)

varin sacha via R-help <r-help using r-project.org> wrote:

> Avis : unable to access index for repository
> http://cran.cict.fr/src/contrib: impossible d'ouvrir l'URL
> 'http://cran.cict.fr/src/contrib/PACKAGES' Avis : unable to access
> index for repository http://cran.cict.fr/bin/macosx/contrib/4.1:
> impossible d'ouvrir l'URL
> 'http://cran.cict.fr/bin/macosx/contrib/4.1/PACKAGES'

I can't open these links either. It looks like the CRAN mirror you're
using is down. Use chooseCRANmirror() to set a different one.
See ?Rprofile for some information on where this choice might be stored
on your system.

--
Best regards,
Ivan