[R] Problem downloading pcalg library/package

Thu Mar 24 14:38:42 CET 2022

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 13:29:45 +0000 (UTC)
varin sacha <varinsacha using yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I have changed my CRANmirror to the Switzerland (ETHZ) one using the
> function you sent to me chooseCRANmirror( ). It still does not work !
> I still cannot install the pcalg package !

That's odd.

Do you see any error messages if you run the following command?

download.file('https://stat.ethz.ch/CRAN/src/contrib/PACKAGES',
'PACKAGES')

Maybe it would work if you set a different
options(download.file.method)? Available options are: "internal",
"libcurl", "wget", "curl".

--
Best regards,
Ivan