[R] [External] Re: Is there a canonical way to pronounce CRAN?

Barry Rowlingson b@row||ng@on @end|ng |rom |@nc@@ter@@c@uk
Thu May 5 15:13:15 CEST 2022

If the founders had called it the Big R Archive Network we wouldn't be
having this discussion but we'd all be getting our packages from BRAN.

Or how about "Big R Internet Archive Network".... Or would that be
confusing...

Barry