[R] [External] Re: Is there a canonical way to pronounce CRAN?

Erin Hodgess er|nm@hodge@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 5 15:23:51 CEST 2022

In that case, if you were a user without common sense, would you be a BRAN
flake?

Erin Hodgess, PhD
mailto: erinm.hodgess using gmail.com

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]