[R] Help for funnel plot

Sun May 15 10:14:08 CEST 2022

Hello,

No attachment came through, see the posting guide (a link is at the
bottom of this and every R-Help e-mail) for the file formats allowed in
attachments.

What do you mean by colour gradient? `metafor::funnel` has 3 arguments
to set colors,

  - back, set in your code to 12;
  - shade, unused;
  - hlines, unused.

And when you use functions not in base R, start your scripts with calls
to library() to load the packages where those functions can be found.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas