[R] Help for funnel plot

De Simone de@@|mone@be||nd@87 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun May 15 13:52:34 CEST 2022

Hi Rui

Thank you. The default for the shade and hilinees is ok, that is why I
didn't add it.
I attached the example image as PDF
my question is how to get gradient colors for the background like the one
attached
And again how to get different types of lines for the Reference and
confidence. The argument "lty" do both