[R] Function for Distribution Fitting

JRG jrg @end|ng |rom |oe@|@u@
Wed Oct 26 16:01:04 CEST 2022

"all possible probability distributions"

I doubt that is a finite set.  To select "a bunch of them" would seem to
imply a reduction of that set based on what's
possible/promising/pertinent in your specific problem.  IMHO, what's the
"most suitable distribution" tends to depend partly on knowledge of the
subject matter of your problem.

Doesn't that put you back in your present situation?

---JRG