[R] Best place to ask questions about non-R Base topics, ex. dplyr, dbplyr, etc. ?

Wed Oct 26 21:12:18 CEST 2022

The general recommendation is to consult the contributed package web page on CRAN for a URL entry or other recommendation for support, e.g. [1]. Other forums include StackExchange for theory and StackOverflow for computing, and there are several sub-reddits on Reddit related to R.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/package=dplyr