[R] Best place to ask questions about non-R Base topics, ex. dplyr, dbplyr, etc. ?

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 26 21:39:01 CEST 2022

Also, since your examples were dplyr and dbplyr which are associated
with RStudio.com (aka Posit) you might also try

https://community.rstudio.com

You can apply filters on that site to narrow the results