[R] Single pdf of all R vignettes request

Sun Oct 30 20:33:48 CET 2022

No. It would be impractically large and would be out of date by the time it was finished being assembled. And not all vignettes are built in PDF form anyway.

R packages are maintained by individuals or small teams completely independently from R.