[R] Single pdf of all R vignettes request

Richard O'Keefe r@oknz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 31 10:36:23 CET 2022

Let's put some numbers on that.
The CRAN package repository claims 18770 packages.
That excludes packages in other repositories, of
course; the total collection of vignettes may not
be discoverable.
It could be useful to collect documents and vignettes
and stuff them into an information retrieval system,
but I cannot imagine a single PDF being usable.