[R] Error Running arules

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL @erv|ce @end|ng |rom @hd@w@on@com
Tue Sep 6 21:47:20 CEST 2022

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the response.

I added the line to the top of my script:
traceback()

I ran my script with my arules code today. Now, there are no errors. I
am now getting the expected output from my install, the same output as
the arules package maintainer is getting per his email to me on his
findings.

I looked over my notes from the past few days. I did get a kernel update
from my distribution repository after posting to the help list. I have
not had the time over the weekend to run the arules script again to
determine if things are working as expected. I also wanted to take the
time and think about the problem from a distance to gain perspective.

I can only conclude at this point the kernel used when running the code
last week was not compatible with r-base 4.2.

I will be grateful for the little things in life being resolved without
the pain of doing a rinse-and-repeat exercise of uninstalling and
installing R.

Kindest Regards,
*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/