[R] Converting Character date to Dates in r

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 28 23:28:39 CEST 2022

Hi Admire,
Your attachment didn't get through, although CSV format should. The
code you included seems a very roundabout way to extract a series of
dates as character strings and as there is no assignment of return
values in some lines, is unlikely to work. Perhaps if you send just a
few of the original strings, someone can answer your question.

Jim