[R] Help with bootstrap sampling with rms package in R

Munveer Thind th|ndm @end|ng |rom me@com
Sun Apr 23 22:14:30 CEST 2023

Hi all,

I appreciate any help that can be offered and don’t mind sending a fee to anyone that can help.

I am a physician and am writing a paper to be submitted to a medical journal and am performing bootstrap internal validation by the Harrell method using the R package called rms. It’s a multi variable logistic regression model. I have done the 1000 sample bootstrap and generated Dxy which I have converted to AUC. But I also want to illustrate with a histogram of all the 1000 AUC values generated from the training AUC from each bootstrap model.

Reaching out for help with this, thanks in advance.

Best,

Munveer