[R] Questions about R

Thu Aug 17 18:48:29 CEST 2023

Incidentally, you might be interested in the banner shown when R starts up:

"R is free software and comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY."

I believe this is standard for open source software (upon which a lot of
organizations depend). In any case, that might be the most definitive and
"official" answer you can get.

Bert