[R] Questions about R

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Thu Aug 17 19:05:02 CEST 2023

Hi, Shaun:

	  I suggest you also check the Wikipedia article on "R (programming
language)":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_(programming_language)

	  That article has 115 numbered "References" that provide more
information.  You don't have to believe anything you read anywhere.
However you many know that almost anyone can change almost anything on
Wikipedia.  What stays tends to be written from a neutral point of view
citing credible sources.  Many Wikipedia articles contain sections on
controveries, etc.  I don't find anything like that in this article,
with good reason.

	  Hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves