[R] package sare not loading and/or installing

Phil Smith ph|||p@m|th @end|ng |rom protonm@||@com
Tue Jan 31 14:12:46 CET 2023

Hello R-Help People!

I had to reinstall my operating system... and reinstall R.

I am having trouble with reinstalling packages:

install.packages(c( "curl"))
install.packages(c( "quantmod"))
install.packages(c( "TTR"))
install.packages(c( "xts"))
install.packages(c( "zoo"))
install.packages(c( "tidyquant"))install.packages(c( "TTR"))

Some of these install with no problem. However, most of them give an error messages that looks like:

Warning in install.packages :
  installation of package ‘curl’ had non-zero exit status

There seems to be some sort of content for each of these packages (and others) in my /tmp/RtmpiTrqk2/downloaded_packages/ directory.

Whey I try to load these packages with
library(curl)
library(xts)
library(zoo)
library(quantmod)
library(TTR) library(tidyquant)

I get a message like this one:

Error in library(quantmod) : there is no package called ‘quantmod’

How do I install and load these packages successfully?

Thank you!
Phil Smith

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]